Joyous Style is my blog about transitioning into a freestyle life after being the owner of an interior plantscaping company for 31 years. It is my experiment with the second act and releasing fears of the unknown.
It is an experiment about finding my own style and helping you find yours. I will be interviewing others who have made the leap by choice or not into the great unknown of the second act.
Here at Joyous Style I:
- Create eco friendly stylish bags and clothing that you won’t find anywhere else
- Use Fabrics that are leftovers from other’s stashes or clothing and household items that were once something else
- Tread lightly on the earth
- Love to ride my bike
- Love to create
- Especially Love to Re-create from things that were once something else
- Love unique items
- Love plants
- Refashion rejected clothing into new honoring the embodied energy from the first maker
- Blog about the freestyle life.
I hope you enjoy what you find here.